5) What's Your Favorite Thing About Dancing:
Dancing is the only thing that makes me truly feel connected to people. It makes me feel confident and connected to myself. When I dance, I feel important, valued and respected. I am also allowed to be the person that I want to be, as well as say the things I always wanted to say through movement.
6) What's Your Favorite Thing About Teaching:
Connecting with people, helping them overcome obstacles that they don't believe that they can.
7) What's the Saying You Hate the Most that Student's Will Say on a Lesson: "This isn't fun...We can't do this."
8) What's Been Your Favorite Moment at Arthur Murray: When my first wedding couple genuinely thanked me for making their first dance special.
9) Who's Your Biggest Dance Idol and Why: Misty Copeland because she breaks all barriers and defeats the odds.